Sunday, October 10, 2010

Well, maybe I'll get famous.

Hey, I'm Alex, AKA The Manic Nerd. I figured I'd start this blog because I sort of always wanted to. I think I can say interesting things. And maybe I can make some money in the meantime! You might notice my squeaky new blog has got a bunch of default settings and things - bland, totally normal backgrounds and such. That's gonna change. Default settings are never good enough for me! in a while - I can't possibly know exactly when - this blog will have a complete unique theme.

As for actual content, it'll be a variety of stuff. Mostly tech stuff, yes, but also anything I can form an opinion on. I have a lot of opinions, and I suspect a lot of people will disagree with them. Good. I could use the traffic. Anyways, hopefully in the future(hopefully, oh so hopefully!) my fans will encounter this post on an archive binge. You can stop going backwards now. This is the first one. Now, on with the content!

No comments:

Post a Comment